Complaint Review: Darrell and Audra Richardson

Darrell and Audra Richardson
2707 N Surrey Dr, Carrollton, , Texas USA

Darrell and Audra Richardson Fake business scam Carrollton, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: my side

Please do not do business with these individuals. Unfortunately I did not read the other reports on these two scam artists before I decided to help them out. Darrell "coached" our son on a select baseball team. He approached me to help open a business to teach young athletes skills in Frisco. After meeting with him and his wife Audra, I told him I would not invest in the business but would loan him the money to get started. Within six months he was fired as coach of our team and I never received a dime back as payment. Darrell missed several meetings which he agreed to make to start a repayment. He then passed the buck to his wife Audra. She make a ton of excuses and apologies, but agreed to a payment plan.  Audra , who can lie with the best of them, told me at least 20 times that the check was in the mail. Finally, after three months of trying to get payment, I received a bankruptcy notice from thier attorney.

I understand he is still in the metroplex peddling baseball lessons. Please beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darrell-and-Audra-Richardson/Carrollton-Texas/Darrell-and-Audra-Richardson-Fake-business-scam-Carrollton-Texas-1051717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darrell and Audra Richardson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

my side

AUTHOR: D.R. - ()

its amazing you will come in a site and call someone a list and lie yourself. I agreed to coach Rich Lessner's sons team after their coach left. I agreed. To finish out the season of about 2 months. I was never fired from the team. I never approached Rich Lessner nor did my wife and I meet with him. He approached me after a dad on the team told him what I was doing. Mr. Lessner told me this amount was not alot to him and he would loan it to me because the last time he invested in a facility he lost money. He came to the location under construction.

After we were in the middle of the build out the building owners lost the building in foreclosure and filled for bankruptcy. The Realtor will be glad to back this up. I lost 3 times as much of my savings in that building. We told Mr. Lessner when that happened. Which was over 3 years ago. He said he would look into a way we could all recoupe our loss. I didn't hear back from him for over 3 years. Then it was threats. I did miss a meeting with him at a local deli. I forgot and that upset him as it probably should. He then started making threats towards me to my wife. We filled for bankruptcy due to medical not because of the funds Mr. Lessner loaned me.

I'm not sure why he can be allowed to call it a scam when it was not. This has nothing to do with my business. He tried to reference the tournament check issue on here. Well I'm sure that lady would be happy to tell you that amount was paid in full. That happened when we purchased HRA. As he knows there are team admins and with 7 teams that was a mess. A mess that should have never happened and has been corrected. This mess is the reason why I will never open a facility again. I will stick to lessons and the simplier. Side of the business. I guess all the people that owe me money I can fill out a report on them and call them names.

I lost thousands in the HRA deal and on this deal and yet I'm made out to be a horrible person. I'm sorry Rich that this happened. I didnt want to fill for bankruptcy, get sick or loss all the money on this building. I wish nothing more than this would have worked out. If I was going to take your money I would not have put every dime in the building on Legacy in Frisco and almost 3 times your amount in my money. So, please don't call me or my wife names. You backed her in a corner and you know it. Just because I filled for bankruptcy doesn't mean we can't still work this out. If you think I enjoy owing anyone money your wrong. If you can be civil feel free to contact me.