Complaint Review: Darren Meade and Progenex

• Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
Darren Meade and Progenex
3197B Airport Loop Dr Internet, California United States of America

Darren Meade and Progenex Progenex refund policy isn't honored Internet, California

So due to the latest development with Progenex and Connely I have decided to exerciseProgenexs unconditional money back guarantee as stated here:

"Dear Progenex Customer:

We stand by our products and offer an unconditional money back guarantee for anyone that isn't satisfied with the product's taste or performance. You can learn more about our new products by clicking here.

In Strength,
Ryan Page President and Co-Founder
PROGENEX"

I have used progenex (more muscle, recovery, and growth stack) for 6 weeks and there has been no additional gains that I have experienced due to taking Progenex. I have had same results with plain whey. My decision to go with progenex was solely based on Connelly designing it, but as we all learned that was not the case and there are multiple lawsuits pending. Or maybe he did design it, who the f*ck knows. Anyways here is the feedback I got from progenex customer service:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The product you ordered back in July, was still under the old formulation. That product was largely due to A. Scott Connelly's involvement with the company's product development. There are no pending lawsuits against A. Scott Connelly, but actually filed complaints. I am sorry you did not enjoy your experience with his formulated product. That is why we changed it, enhanced it, and offered the money back guarantee for our new formulated products. Fortunately the results have been amazing. We are happy to honor our guarantee, but only on the new formulated products.
So after spending $160 i was offered 20% discount on the new and improved progenex
Moral of the story, dont believe all these money back guarantee claims. I will not be ordering it again, I mean who knows, they might change the label next month and call it new and improved 2.0 and tell you that only this version is eligible for a refund

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2010 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darren-Meade-and-Progenex/Internet-California-92626/Darren-Meade-and-Progenex-Progenex-refund-policy-isnt-honored-Internet-California-666117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darren Meade and Progenex