Complaint Review: Darwin E. Sebring - PASSIVE PROFITS

• Submitted: Sun, May 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Darwin E. Sebring - PASSIVE PROFITS
9565 S. 700 E. Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Darwin E. Sebring Owner PASSIVE PROFITS Billed me $1.98 for DVD Did not send. Billed me $39.90 w/o permission. Said he'd refund. He did NOT! Fraud! Sandy Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This needs to be straightened out!

April, 2008, I was called by tele-marketer, selling mentoring skills to become a millionaire. I said "no." He said for $1.98 we'll send you an introductory DVD, which includes postage. I said, "Oh OK." I gave PASSIVE PROFITS MY CC #, ETC. I was billed $1.98 THAT DAY.

May 08, 2008, "Adam" called from 1-800-724-2794 at 2 pm to sell me mentoring. I had just been billed $39.90 on 050608. Adam said it was his company that did it. I asked for a refund, stating I had not authorized that charge. Adam promised said refund within 7-10 business days.

Today is May 25, 2008, and I have no refund, nor DVD.

Elmo Fudd
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2008 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darwin-E-Sebring-PASSIVE-PROFITS/Sandy-Utah-84070/Darwin-E-Sebring-Owner-PASSIVE-PROFITS-Billed-me-198-for-DVD-Did-not-send-Billed-me--334785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darwin E. Sebring - PASSIVE PROFITS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This needs to be straightened out!

AUTHOR: Darwin - (U.S.A.)

Hi everyone.

I've been contacted by a TON of people regarding this "Passive Profits" CD, and this is the response I've given every single one of them:

"This charge is for a CD called "Passive Profits", produced and sold by Real Success Institute.

You can direct your questions/complaints to them by visiting the following website:

PassiveProfits.net is in NO WAY affiliated with "Passive Profits", the CD."

Now, WHY would I offer to refund this money someone was charged when I have nothing to do with this CD?

I've contacted Real Success Institute and asked them to change the wording on the charges they make to people's credit cards and debit cards, but I've not heard back if they've followed through on making a change or not.

Please feel free to check out the site I've posted above and see if this corresponds with what's been reported here. I AM NOT in any way affiliated with Real Success Institute and I've never spoken on the phone with ANYONE regarding this matter.

~Darwin E. Sebring