Complaint Review: Dasha Astafieva

Dasha Astafieva
Kiev, Ukraine Nationwide United States of America

Dasha Astafieva A Kind Challenge To You, Kiev, Nationwide

Dear Dasha,

I address this letter to you most kind and noble Dasha as a kind challenge to you.  Although this site is not the proper format for this I nonetheless took the challenge and the chance to address this letter to you.  You know many times we seek after the fulfillment that comes from a connection that can be made with another person but ask the question if they really and truly appreciate us and will that appreciation of us remain over time.

May be they appreciate me for my looks now but what happens when one's looks goes.  It is then that the question must be asked if they will cease to appreciate and value me then.  I am a person who wishes to appreciate someone for more than just looks alone but for their heart and what they have within on the inside.

I believe you have a very big heart and have a truly wonderful soul.  Of course family and the home and children are also important aspects to life as well that cannot be ignored and are among life's highest priorities. [continued below]....
.....  Also as well should be the respect for a lady who deserves to be treated with the highest quality of respect, dignity, and honor.  She should also be accepted for who she is as a person and as the special individual that she is.

Let us ask ourselves what we want Miss Dasha.  I have an understanding of the Ukraine and know of the ways of thinking that are there with men from the Ukraine and I happen to be not one of those nor do I think the way that they do because I am not from the Ukraine.  Would you like to get to know me is the challenge that is presented to you?

If you accept please reply me back on this forum and I shall be more than happy to give you a way in which you can establish contact with me.  Thank you for the honor of considering my kind challenge and I pray that all of the generous benefits that comes with life that life can afford you will be with you every single day.

Respectfully yours,

A Good & Kind Gentleman

SS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dasha-Astafieva/nationwide/Dasha-Astafieva-A-Kind-Challenge-To-You-Kiev-Nationwide-825680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dasha Astafieva