Complaint Review: Data Line Credit Corp

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2001

• Reported By:Flower Mound TX
Data Line Credit Corp
18652 Florida St Suite 105 Hungtington Bch, California U.S.A.

Data Line Credit Corp Continues to file FALSE Reports

I was reading your story on Data Line Credit Corp and the same thing is happening to me. This company needs to be sued and I need to know how to do it. I know that I do not owe them any money . I fight to get item removed and they keep adding it back with false documents. The creditor they listed had no record of me ever owing them money. It was a towing company I never used nor was I even living in the State this supposed bill occurred in. I would like to hear back if anyone has had any luck in bringing these crooks to justice , the steps it took and how I can sue them as they have done me. These companies have too much power and can ruin good peoples lives. Data Line Credit Corp is a dishonest company that needs to be shut down , permanently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Data-Line-Credit-Corp/Hungtington-Bch-California-92647/Data-Line-Credit-Corp-Continues-to-file-FALSE-Reports-5182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Data Line Credit Corp