Complaint Review: Data Plus Design

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: CAL — Ohio
Data Plus Design
Internet USA

Data Plus Design Danny Ward www.dataplusedesign.com Data + Design No Refund False Guarantee Websites dont work as described. Internet

I purchased a site from Data Plus Design and Danny Ward on October 10, 2013 for $750. In the listing, Danny guarantees at least $500 monthly net profit from the site. If the site did not make $500 net monthly for three months, then Danny was supposed to refund the purchase price of $750.

During the 90 days, the site did not make anywhere near $500 net monthly profit. On 1/7/2014, I informed Danny that 90 days would be 1/10/2014 and the site was not performing as advertised, therefore I would be seeking a refund.

Danny responded "I will work on getting the site prepared for sale (and refunded). Basically we are going to resell it to a new buyer. Are you able to continue processing orders for a couple more weeks?

Danny W.
Data+Design

I told Danny that I could not continue to process any more orders. After not receiving a response or a refund. on 1/16/2014 I sent another email asking when I could expext my refund. I received this response from Danny:

I will work on this. I just finished a refund for another site, and we have not been actively building new sites as we have been focused on making improvements to the existing program. Please give me a couple weeks to sort this out for you.

Danny W.
Data+Design

Long story short, it is now April and I still have not received a refund and Danny is not responding to my email. I still see his banner ads advertising his sites, so he has money for advertising, just not honor his money back guarantee.  If your looking at buying one of his sites, dont do it if you think hes going to honor the money back guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Data-Plus-Design/internet/Data-Plus-Design-Danny-Ward-wwwdataplusedesigncom-Data-Design-No-Refund-False-Guarant-1136795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Data Plus Design