Complaint Review: Data direct

• Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011

• Reported By: luckchanges — neepawa Manitoba Canada
Data direct
unknown unknown, Select State/Province United States of America

Data direct it data direct, datadirect, corporate guide unknown, Other

I work in a hotel, this lady calls in October of 2010. Insist I order this book "Wilsons & Goldberg's" Corporate guide. Tells me my manager has ordered for the past two years. I'm new to the hotel, so I tell them okay but only because my manager orders it. The book comes my manager tells me he never orders it and writes "Return to sender" on the package and asks me to drop it off at the post office. As I do. They start calling saying they have never recieved the book back and that I have to pay $299 + shipping for this book. I tell them no. They keep calling at least 4 times a week. First they said they were going out of business and that they needed to have this settled. Now they are calling in the new year demanding there money or else. I told them it was a scam and she lost it on me screaming and swearing at me. Her name is Alex her number is 866-645-0209 ex 3211

I tried calling her back and asking to speak to a manager but they said there are no managers and that they can help me at customer service. I kept asking about a manager and they had nothing to say about it. I told her the next time she calls I will be calling the police on her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Data-direct/unknown-Select-StateProvince-/Data-direct-it-data-direct-datadirect-corporate-guide-unknown-Other-681703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Data direct