Complaint Review: DataDepot.biz

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Greenville Mississippi
DataDepot.biz
6822 22nd Avenue North Ste 284 St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Data Depot, DataDepot.biz Sold cell phone list with no names and would not respond to my calls, only to say that I got what I ordered, this list will not do me any good St Petersburg Florida

Sorry customer service, and Scott in sales will answer the calls in sales only after fraudulent selling lists not up to specs asked for. He told me they have a no return policy, but I never got the correct list I ordered. They can have the list back. They sent me cell phone numbers with no names and the list is full of disconnects. I am disputing this purchase on my credit card, which I told him, and Scott said I will never get my money back. This is fraud, sorry for doing business with them, this company needs to be shut down ASAP.

Data depot
Greenville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DataDepotbiz/St-Petersburg-Florida-33710/Data-Depot-DataDepotbiz-Sold-cell-phone-list-with-no-names-and-would-not-respond-to-my-c-472198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DataDepot.biz