Complaint Review: DataEntryCompany.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 05, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 05, 2011

• Reported By: Tupperware_Orange — Waterloo Illinois United States of America

DataEntryCompany.com Scam, Work From Home, Make $$$, Rip-Off St. Louis, Internet

I signed up for this great work at home opportunity to help make my financial life easier. I really read over the website and it seemed simple enough. I am an Internet Specialist at the company I work for so I figured this would be a breeze.

It was essentially filling in the blanks according to the website. I tried to check the website with the BBB but nothing came up.

So I figured after looking over the website and reading through the Privacy Policy and Agreement I decided to take a chance. It really seemed like a legitimate thing.

After filling in my information and then getting their confirmation emails I went to the site they sent me and all was well.

Read through the beginning of the page and it said click here. So I did and that page was no longer available. I went back and scrolled through the rest of the page. It is nothing but a bunch of crap talking about how to sell more idiots (like yourself) the idea they can work from home.

There is no way to contact the company and when you try and click on the Contact us part of their website it says the URL doesn't exist.

I have tried to stop payment with my debit card but my cards customer service is closed for the night.

If I am to stop payment I will change this but currently I am so  mad that I was taken a fool of when all I want to do is better my situation using the skills I have but on my own time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DataEntryCompanycom/internet/DataEntryCompanycom-Scam-Work-From-Home-Make-Rip-Off-St-Louis-Internet-761588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DataEntryCompany.com