Complaint Review: DataSphere

• Reported By: Miriam Gilson Acupuncturist — Chula Vista California
DataSphere
Bellvue, WA Bellvue, Washington USA

DataSphere advertizing Bellvue Washington

A company that has to falsify claims on the product they sell to wrangle you into a 12 month contract is not a company that I will ever do business again.  I was told this was to be a news report on a local business and it would be posted on the CH10 news website.
The video is pre manufactured garbage and the placement of the advertizement is buried so deep within their junk pages and rotates between at LEAST 150 other ads.  I looked for my ad countless times and never saw it once.
This is not what I thought I was buying nor what they said they were selling.   BEWARE!!!  I am still paying for a service that does nothing for my community based business.  SHAME ON YOU DATASPHERE!!!!  You don't have a leg to stand on.  I can see now the ugly face of you advertizing phonies.  I hope this makes more people aware of your poor business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DataSphere/Bellvue-Washington/DataSphere-advertizing-Bellvue-Washington-1121226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DataSphere