Complaint Review: Datacom Marketing Int. World Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Nancy Kentucky
Datacom Marketing Int. World Sweepstakes
8097 Butterfield Dr. Elkridge, Maryland U.S.A.

Datacom Marketing International World Sweepstakes They sent a check $2,580.as commission for the$46,500.USD that was awarded among thetotal prize money 25,234,000.00 shared among the winners. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from149,000 telephone numbers and utility bills.At the end of the letter congratulations!Handa Trudell Director Public Relations and the payment coordinators Karen Peterson Michael Holt Elkridge Maryland

Keep winning confidential until your prize money received to avoid multiple claims. I deposited the $2,580.00 citizens bank check and the bank accepted it. When I called my bank I had O.D. charges because of course I didn't realize it was a scam because the bank deposited it.

I have tried the 905-781-3163 number and keep getting a Datacom voice mailbox I have left several messages and never got a letter or call back. the date of my check and letter are 02/26/09 I had 60 days to cash my check to claim my $46,500.00USD I need an attorney.

Nancy, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datacom-Marketing-Int-World-Sweepstakes/Elkridge-Maryland-21075/Datacom-Marketing-International-World-Sweepstakes-They-sent-a-check-2580as-commission-f-439366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datacom Marketing Int. World Sweepstakes