Complaint Review: Datafeedr

• Submitted: Mon, March 29, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: Shawn — Orlando Florida United States of America
Datafeedr

Datafeedr Datafeedr.com, Datafedr Wordpress plugin Datafeedr plugin does not deliver what is promised Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If your account is less than 30 days old, please provide your username

First I must say that Datafeedr is probably one of the worst wordpress plugins I have used. It will use enough system resources on a dedicated server to slow it down. It is also not exactly what it seems. Basically it is an feed generator, one that requires you to pay $47 per month for.

The way it is set up is not very user friendly. Once you have your store feed downloaded you are required to generate pages in a store directory on your Wordpress blog. The pages will look really bad and require lots of customization. The pages generated will be duplicate content and generally not be listed on Google because of this. Google penalizes duplicate content.

You will be much better off writing a page for the products you wish to promote and using other free widgets. That was my initial complaint. I was able to easily cancel my subscription to the Datafeedr "service". I requested a refund for the $47 I had already been billed and they refused. Their website clearly states a 30 day month back guarantee and yet they refused to refund my money. I submitted a dispute with Paypal and Paypal saw it their way. So I'm out $47.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datafeedr/internet/Datafeedr-Datafeedrcom-Datafedr-Wordpress-plugin-Datafeedr-plugin-does-not-deliver-what-586743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datafeedr

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If your account is less than 30 days old, please provide your username

AUTHOR: Datafeedr.com - (USA)

Hi,

Sorry you did not have a positive experience using our plugin and service. We appreciate your feedback.

Your statement about the refund denial is of great concern. The only reason a refund request would be denied is if your account has been active for over 30 days. If your account is less than 30 days old, please provide your Datafeedr username so that we may issue you a refund.

We have always honored our 30-day money back guarantee. That is of the utmost importance to us. If you were erroneously denied a refund, we apologize for the mistake and want to make this right by you.

While our software might not be for everyone, our 30-day money back guarantee applies to every subscriber.

Thanks.

PS. The phone number posted above is incorrect. Our business phone number is +1 (314) 732-1354.