Complaint Review: Dataretrieval.com

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: jenna — san francisco California United States of America
Dataretrieval.com
355 South Grand Ave Ste 2544 Internet United States of America

Dataretrieval.com broke my laptop, took deposit without delivering results Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are always ready to resolve if your case is genuine!

Data Retrieval is a terrible company. They charged me an enormous deposit $322.00 without delivering any results. My data was never recovered and in the two month process they broke my laptop.

After they sent me my broken laptop I complained about it's condition. They denied all responsibility and blamed it on me, and on fedex delivery service. They didn't apologize a single time for breaking my computer or for the inconvenience of the entire experience.

They also didn't retrieve any of my data after collecting my deposit. These people are scam artists who just take people for their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dataretrievalcom/internet/Dataretrievalcom-broke-my-laptop-took-deposit-without-delivering-results-Internet-808256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dataretrieval.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are always ready to resolve if your case is genuine!

AUTHOR: From DataRetrieval.com - (United States of America)

I am very sorry if you have had a bitter experience. We delight in offering quality and expedited data recovery services and solutions that are priced reasonably.  I feel it is my responsibility to make things right if your complaint is genuine. I am not certain of what occurred as far as your case is concerned, but I would be more than happy to discuss with you so as to find if my company has overlooked your case, or you have misconceived our service inadvertently. DataRetrieval.com always endeavors to make customers happy and satisfied by providing the best possible data recovery services and solutions at reasonable rates for all types of data loss issues.

Thanks