Complaint Review: Date-Connected.com

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Freud — SF California United States of America
Date-Connected.com
No1 Liverpool Street Internet United States of America

Date-Connected.com findmelove.com Date-Connected.com -- Affiliate no pay, total scam Hackney, Internet

Date-Connected.com Affiliate program, a match-making dating site out of the UK -- Scam or Incompetent?  At the end of the day I guess it doesn't matter, definitely a no-pay!  Whether it's intentional major shaving going on (not even subtle!!) the end result is a huge loss of money for those pushing traffic.

I drove traffic to them for almost a month. I knew my traffic converted at least 1:80, but right away I noticed I was making maybe one or two leads a day (no sales).  I figured it might be a tracking issue, I've worked with a lot of affiliate program dating sites before, but then a few were coming through.

I wasn't able to get a response from their affiliate team so I did something I don't normally do -- I signed up through my affiliate link and paid for an account.  It should have been a sale (my lead was reflected) but guess what? No sale reported. My CC went through, but for some reason they "lost" that info.

I probably lost about $2000 on the month I gave them my traffic so I'm very sore. To this day no reply from their affiliate manager or any of their email addresses.

Oh well, live and learn.  Do NOT act as a publisher for any of Date-Connected.com's programs (findmelove.com, cupidswand.com, rudefinder.com, datefirst.com, dateagency.com) if you want to get paid. Ripoff dating affiliate program.

PS -- Cupid's wand??? That should have been my first clue, who the hell thinks Cupid uses a wand?  Do they really not know who Cupid is?  Or do they not know what a bow-and-arrow is? Either way, lesson learned like a blow from Thor's... shotgun.  Or David's crossbow.  Oh, or King Arthur's dagger?  Sorry, out a lot of money, decided to end on a light note :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Date-Connectedcom/internet/Date-Connectedcom-findmelovecom-Date-Connectedcom-Affiliate-no-pay-total-scam-Hackn-727327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Date-Connected.com