Complaint Review: DateHookUp

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — portland Oregon United States of America
DateHookUp

DateHookUp DateHookUp.com is unfair and uses preference in the debate forums. Internet

"Internet trolls" are allowed in some of the forums, and knowingly break the posted rules. Some of these people are extremely abusive yet are allowed to stay. There is a group in the religion forum that "gang up" on religious people to harass and ridicule them.

This "gang" then makes up lies about posters to get them banned. I have been accused by these people of things and have no recourse with administration, as my emails go unanswered. After 2 months of taking a break, I created another profile and they got me banned again. This happened 2 more times. Some of these posters have a grudge against me because I defeated them in debates, and one of them is extremely vindictive about it. Even though I have them blocked they  go around the block to view my posts, then use other people to quote them.

I don't understand why I get banned while some of the worst rule-breakers are allowed to stay. A few of these people are horribly abusive and are still on the site. Some aren't even supposed to be posting in the (religious) forum because they are atheists, but for some reason that rule is not enforced.

I was falsely accused by members of this "gang", and mainly it's due to one obsessed individual.
Administration will not respond to my emails, but responds to theirs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DateHookUp/internet/DateHookUp-DateHookUpcom-is-unfair-and-uses-preference-in-the-debate-forums-Internet-975733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DateHookUp