Complaint Review: Datel Direct Ltd

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Codejunkies scammers — Internet United States of America
Datel Direct Ltd
15500 Lightwave Drive Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Datel Direct Ltd CodeJunkies Sent me defective item missing contents, refused to refund Clearwater, Florida

Let me start by saying Stay away from codejunkies as they are scammers and pulled the old Texas switch on me.

Ordered a SD media launcher off their website. The website said it would contain a needed SD card, so I gave it a shot and ordered this product. When I received the product, the packaging said "Also contains SD card!", I said "great!" and opened the product. Well, of course the package did not contain the card I needed to use the product. I also tried to call their "customer service" with no luck. No one would answer or call me back after I left a message. Filed a dispute with paypal, they said they never promised the SD card would come with it and that I would have to purchase separately! (Of course when I went to their website, they had changed the text of the product and put in large bold letters "WILL NOT CONTAIN SD CARD!". The packaging clearly states it would include the SD card, and I was not about to pay them another $12 USD to ship it to me (which was way overpriced to begin with). [continued below]....
..... They refused a partial refund so I could go out and buy my own card. They said they would issue me a full refund if I shipped it to THEIR OFFICE IN THE UK! I would have paid more for the shipping than the item was worth.

Stay away from codejunkies.com/codejunkies/Datel LTD/ or any other names they try to operate under.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datel-Direct-Ltd/Clearwater-Florida-33760/Datel-Direct-Ltd-CodeJunkies-Sent-me-defective-item-missing-contents-refused-to-refund-Cl-812633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datel Direct Ltd