Complaint Review: Dates Now PTY LTD

• Updated: Tue, February 03, 2004

• Reported By:Murrells Inlet South Carolina
Dates Now PTY LTD
datesnowptyltd.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Dates Now PTY LTD charged $29.98 3 times on debit card when I never went to site. Ripoff! Internet

I wanted to visit a site via the free 1 day trial period. However, when I got into the site I realized it wasn't worth it so I immediately canceled my subscription. I was looking through my debit card statement a month later and noticed a charge for 29.98.

I went to the site and tried to cancel my subscription, however I didn't have an account. Over the next two months I have been charged 29.98 of which two have bounced causing an overdraft and costing me more!

James
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2004 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dates-Now-PTY-LTD/nationwide/Dates-Now-PTY-LTD-charged-2998-3-times-on-debit-card-when-I-never-went-to-site-Ripoff-79047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dates Now PTY LTD