Complaint Review: Dates Now Pty

• Reported By:Fountain Valley California
Dates Now Pty
www.datesnow.com Brisbane, Other Australia

Dates Now Pty ripoff credit card fruad, unauthorized charges Brisbane Australia

I just recieved my credit card bill in the mail and noticed two charges totaling $31.95 that were not authorized by me. These charges also have put me over my credit limit and have put my credit rating in jeopardy. I have never signed up for Dates Now or any of it's affiliate companies. I have researched this company, and found that this has happened to many others all over the world. I'm currently trying to get my account credited and put this all behind me. I hope others step forward and put a stop to this.

Joel
Fountain Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2004 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dates-Now-Pty/Brisbane-Other/Dates-Now-Pty-ripoff-credit-card-fruad-unauthorized-charges-Brisbane-Australia-79676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dates Now Pty