Complaint Review: Dates now Pty

• Reported By:Alamogordo New Mexico
Dates now Pty
www.datesnow.com , Other Australia

Datesnow Pty ripoff Brisbane, Australia

I just read from someone that they were charged by this same company. I also had charges made to my bank acct on my debit card for this company. I had to get a new card, and this company is still trying to make recurring charges.

I had never heard of datesnow before until I saw it on my bank statement. I, also had to pay overdraft charges because of this company. I also thought that I was just verifying my age.

This company cost me over $50 plus whatever overdraft my bank charges. All just because I thought I was just showing that I was over 18.

Melanie
Alamogordo, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2004 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dates-now-Pty/Other/Datesnow-Pty-ripoff-Brisbane-Australia-80223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dates now Pty