Complaint Review: Dates now Pty

• Updated: Sun, February 08, 2004

• Reported By:46650 Europe
Dates now Pty
datesnow Internet U.S.A.

Datesnow Pty ripoff Took money without me knowing or knowingly authorising it from my bank in UK Internet

Datesnow unbeknown to me took money from my bank account for Nov and Dec 2003 around 24.00. Have reported them to Lloyds TSB Bank who are trying to return my monies. At no time was I aware of joining their organization or giving them permission of any sort to take money out of the bank account.

Johnny
Valencia
Spain

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2004 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dates-now-Pty/internet/Datesnow-Pty-ripoff-Took-money-without-me-knowing-or-knowingly-authorising-it-from-my-bank-79672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dates now Pty