Complaint Review: Dates now

• Reported By:toledo Ohio
Dates now
datesnow.com Internet U.S.A.

Datesnow ripoff wrongfulbilling Internet

I recently got my credit card statement and on it there was a name on it that saif datesnow. I don't remember putting it on my credit card so I went to datesnows web site to find out what it was. I didn't have a password or sign on name so I click on forgot my password and gave them my aol address and they would email my password to me and that was two weeks ago today 2/19/04. The charges on my bill were for $79.95 and 29.95. I believe I just wanted to cancel it so if you have any advice please let me know. Thank you .
toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2004 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dates-now/internet/Datesnow-ripoff-wrongfulbilling-Internet-81016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dates now