Complaint Review: Dates now

• Reported By:Fort Campbell Kentucky
Dates now
http://www.datesnow.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Datesnow ripoff. I've never seen this sight. Internet

I got my credit card bill in the mail and I saw three charges to which I had no knowledge of. Something told me to go on the internet and look up the company which these charges went to. I discovered that this was a dating website, DatesNow. First of all I have never even seen this sight, and second of all I don't need a date (I'm married!)I also discovered that others were being ripped off by the same company. I'm out for blood now. And will do whatever I need to to see this bogus company pay for what they are doing.

Fort Campbell, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2004 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dates-now/nationwide/Datesnow-ripoff-Ive-never-seen-this-sight-Internet-81204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dates now