Complaint Review: DatesNow

• Updated: Thu, February 19, 2004

• Reported By:Loughman Florida
DatesNow
www.datesnow.com Nationwide Australia

DatesNow, Pzest Rip-off! Scam to charge my credit card when I never heard of them. Brisbane Internet

I received a charge from something called Datesnow for $80.00. I've never heard of them. I tried to contact them to get a refund and cancel any possible account but have been unable to.

When I went to their website, I was asked for an account name. I don't have one since I have no idea who they are. Since I couldn't enter a name I was kept out. I used the CONTACT US link and sent a regular email for information but received no reply.

I recently discovered their connection to another company called Pzest. I tried going thru them but was kept out of their site as well. It appears that both Datesnow and Pzest have disappeared.

I need to find out how to get my money back as well as keep this from happening again.

Erich
Loughman, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2004 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DatesNow/nationwide/DatesNow-Pzest-Rip-off-Scam-to-charge-my-credit-card-when-I-never-heard-of-them-Brisban-80978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DatesNow