• Report: #82027

• Reported By:Morristown New Jersey
Datesnow PTY LTD Brisbane
www.datesnow.com Internet U.S.A.

Datesnow PTY LTD Brisbane - Pzest.com rip-off Internet

I just noticed today while checkin my accounts online that this company Datesnow.com charged $79.99 to my account and I like the others have no idea who they are or where they came from or even how the got my banking information. I have also received nummerous charges from a site called pzest.com in the past previous months and I have no idea who they are.

I would like my money back and I would like to shut this company down and keep this from happening to anyone else. Like it was said before I work extremly hard for my money and I would like to keep it for things that I WANT to buy.

Thank You.

Stephen
Morristown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2004 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datesnow-PTY-LTD-Brisbane/internet/Datesnow-PTY-LTD-Brisbane-Pzestcom-rip-off-Internet-82027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datesnow PTY LTD Brisbane