Complaint Review: Datesnow Powerzest IT LTD

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2004

• Reported By:Rochester New Hampshire
Datesnow Powerzest IT LTD
Nationwide - Australia Nationwide U.S.A.

Datesnow Powerzest IT LTD ripoff, fraud, dishonest, 2 more credit card billings after cancelled Brisbane, Australia Nationwide

Below is a letter I tried sending to Pzest.com stating my report. The email address and SQL database have been removed so the letter could not be sent.

To whom may receive this,

I called 1-800-351-5654 and spoke with Sarah, she stated "all international lines" were down and to call back in 4-5 hours for the refund to take place. After looking further it seems your company has been reported to several better business bureaus for this fraud. I am being billed for something I cancelled the day after I went to a site for the Paris Hilton Video. I went to the site on December 8, looked and did not like what was offered so I came to this page and cancelled. That does not appear to have taken place and I've since been billed 2 more times as show below.

I'm requesting my credit card not be charged anymore and refunded the FULL AMOUNT ASAP.

02/10/04 79.99 Master Money Purchase

01/07/04 29.98 Master Money Purchase

12/09/03 49.99 Master Money Purchase
WWW.PZEST.COM 1-866-5793943

Rochester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2004 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datesnow-Powerzest-IT-LTD/nationwide/Datesnow-Powerzest-IT-LTD-ripoff-fraud-dishonest-2-more-credit-card-billings-after-canc-80038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datesnow Powerzest IT LTD