Complaint Review: Datesnow Pty Ltd,brisbane

• Updated: Mon, February 23, 2004

• Reported By:Cardiff Europe
Datesnow Pty Ltd,brisbane
www.datesnow.com Internet U.S.A.

Datesnow Pty Ltd,brisbane ripoff,charged my credit card 4 times and do not know who they are Internet

I have been charged by datesnow.com 5 times since november 2003 for the sum of $19.99 each month to date. I have also been charged an additional $79.99 for a purpose that I am not aware of.

I have never heard, been to or signed up to this company and I am angry that I have been charged several times by this fraud of a company. It also worries me that thay have managed to discover information about my visa card somehow and are charging this amount of money every month.

I have mailed them with a complaint and have informed them that they are being investigated so hopefully soon they will no longer be on the interenet.

Huw
Cardiff
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2004 02:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datesnow-Pty-Ltdbrisbane/internet/Datesnow-Pty-Ltdbrisbane-ripoffcharged-my-credit-card-4-times-and-do-not-know-who-they-a-81432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datesnow Pty Ltd,brisbane