Complaint Review: Datesnow - Pzest

• Reported By:lincoln Nebraska
Datesnow - Pzest
Datesnow.com/ Pzest.com Nationwide Australia

Datesnow Pzest ripoff Brisbane

Like all the other complaints, I have been billed 19.99 per month for the last three months by Datesnow.com and had no idea. Should have paid attention. I have never heard of them until yesterday. Anyways they signed me up using email address and using the first part of my email as a password, real clever eh! I called my bank, wells fargo, and they are on the job. I also have called Datesnow(800) 584-1977 and Pzest (800) 447 6439. No answers yet. Although datesnow emailed me back and said to call pzest, whom never heard of my account or credit card number, interesting? These types of whackers ruin it for everyone else, so much for the so called SECURE websites, how did they get all these account numbers?

Joel
lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2004 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datesnow-Pzest/nationwide/Datesnow-Pzest-ripoff-Brisbane-78761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datesnow - Pzest