Complaint Review: Datesnow

• Reported By:Westminster Colorado
Datesnow
Austrailia Internet Australia

Datesnow - Brisbane ripoff Australia Internet

*Author of original report: Got my money back.

BEWARE!! Datesnow charged my account for 79.99. I cancelled my card immediately and got a new account. I think this had to do with a Paris Hilton video. I called them, but they wanted my credit information and I wouldn't give it to them. How can you trust someone enough to give them your credit number if they charge your account.

K
Westminster, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2004 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datesnow/internet/Datesnow-Brisbane-ripoff-Australia-Internet-79671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datesnow

Got my money back.

AUTHOR: K - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to let you know that I cancelled my card and then contacted Datesnow at 1-800-351-5654 to ask about a refund. I gave them my cancelled card # and they gave me a refund. It took only two days and was credited to my new credit card account.