Complaint Review: Datesnow

• Reported By:Millersville Maryland
Datesnow
www.datesnow.com Internet U.S.A.

Datesnow Pty Ltd ripoff charges to my credit card Brisbane Internet

I had never been to the DatesNow website, and would never register for their site. However, I have had the following charges from "Datesnow Pty Ltd Brisbane" appear on my credit card bill...

01/26/2004 $29.98
01/09/2004 $19.98
12/26/2004 $1.97
12/26/2004 $29.98

I tried contacting them through their website on several occassions and received no response.

Someone suggested a link between DatesNow and pzest.com. I have done business before with pzest, so that could be how they got my credit card information. However, according to the pzest customer service page, there are "No matching records found" for my credit card number and I'm still being billed by Datesnow.

Judging by the dozen or so complaints on this site, it is clear to me that this company is illegally ripping people off. This needs to stop, and I am willing to help in any way possible.

Justin
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2004 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datesnow/internet/Datesnow-Pty-Ltd-ripoff-charges-to-my-credit-card-Brisbane-Internet-78812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datesnow