Complaint Review: Datesnow

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Datesnow
Brisbane Australia Nationwide Australia

Datesnow Pzest ripoff fraudulent billing dishonest Brisbane internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Datesnow and Pzest.com illegally charged my account

I have been charged $19.98 and $79.99 in the past 3 weeks from this company. Phone calls to customer service today (2/11/04) have resulted in me being told that their computers are down and won't be up for 6-7 more hours. (No, I did not believe them).

The pattern appears to be this - I submitted info supposedly verifying my age in order to get a "free trial" for the Paris Hilton video, and limited access to the web site. The video was a "preview" and none of the links on the site worked. I do recall that there were some links that explicitly stated that clicking them would result in charges, so I avoided them.

I never went back to that site again, yet, since that time charges have appeared on my credit card. I have contacted my bank, but have not received a return call from them. I will keep everyone updated.

btw - the other numbers for Datesnow are:

(800) 351-5654
(800) 584-1977

Greg
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2004 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datesnow/nationwide/Datesnow-Pzest-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-Brisbane-internet-80017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datesnow

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Datesnow and Pzest.com illegally charged my account

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I signed up for a free viewing of the Paris Hilton video. I gave my credit card info for age varification.

I called and cancelled my membership immediately after the first charge, but since then I have been charged $79.99 and $19.99.

I called 1-800-351-5654 today and raised hell. They are refunding $100 to my card. Well see what happens.