Complaint Review: Datesnow.com PTY LTD.-PZest.com

• Updated: Thu, February 19, 2004

• Reported By:rancho murieta California
Datesnow.com PTY LTD.-PZest.com
Datesnow.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Datesnow.com PTY LTD.-PZest.com I signed up for age verification and then the site closed but my credit card is still being charged I have called there 800 number and got the real run around Australia

I signed up with my credit card for age verifacation and then the problems began. Site went down but my credit card kept getting billed. I have tried to call and got the run around. I need help. These people are thieves.

George
rancho murieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2004 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datesnowcom-PTY-LTD-PZestcom/nationwide/Datesnowcom-PTY-LTD-PZestcom-I-signed-up-for-age-verification-and-then-the-site-closed-81047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datesnow.com PTY LTD.-PZest.com