sequence

• Updated: Mon, February 23, 2004

• Reported By:Leawood Kansas
Datesnow.com
www.datesnow.com Internet U.S.A.

Datesnow.com fraudulently bills! I never signed up with them. Who are they? They're a Rip-off! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: call your credit card company and tell them it's an unauthorized charge

I received a bill from this company on my credit card. I have no idea who they are or how they got my name or card number. They have billed me 4 times already and I don't know how to stop them!! Please help if you can!

Tina
Leawood, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2004 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datesnowcom/internet/Datesnowcom-fraudulently-bills-I-never-signed-up-with-them-Who-are-they-Theyre-a-Rip--81450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datesnow.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

call your credit card company and tell them it's an unauthorized charge

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Tina, I'd call your credit card company and tell them it's an unauthorized charge and then cancel the card and have them reissue a new card. I did that, the CC company charged them back all the fees and reported them as fraudulent charges and removed them off my acct and issued a new card making sure they can't charge anything on my card again.

Keep in mind, NEVER give out your credit card to anyone over the net, NEVER. This is a scam and most of the time it is a scam.