Complaint Review: DatingPlayground

• Updated: Mon, May 03, 2004

• Reported By:Santa Fe New Mexico
datingplayground.com Internet U.S.A.

DatingPlayground Fraud! Charged my card and those of many others! Internet

My last bank statement contained a charge of $50.57 from Dating Playground in Upper G ... I had never heard of them and went to my bank to dispute the charge. I was told I must try and retrieve the charges myself and/or file a police report and bring it to the bank.
Today I Google-searched Dating playground and was stunned to find this site with many others who just had the same problem with Dating Playground.
I'll let you know what happens!

Santa Fe, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DatingPlayground/internet/DatingPlayground-Fraud-Charged-my-card-and-those-of-many-others-Internet-89936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DatingPlayground