Complaint Review: DatingPsychos.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 27, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Anita — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
DatingPsychos.com

DatingPsychos.com Webmaster@DatingPsychos.com They posted my picture that was sent to them by a stalker who is stalking me. I have sent them emails, 5 of them to remove it and they have not responded. If you go to Dating Psychos.com Internet

*Consumer Comment: Brain Fitzgerald !!!FOUND!!! **OWNER OF DATING PSYCHOS.COM**

*Author of original report: blackmail

Dating Psychos has a picture of me on their web site.It was sent to them by someone who is stalking me on the internet.

I do not have an account with them, do not want one, and did not authorize the use of my picture. The stalker got the picture off of my profile.  I have since removed all ipictures from my profile..

I sent the web master of this web ste 5 emails to remove my picture and any mention of me on the internet that they have.

The picture is under my name, which you have. I am listed on their web site as a psycho.
They know the name of the person who did this as you need an account to post information.

I don't know the screen name of the person who did this as they change it all the time and have multiple screen names.

I am a respectful person and this is causing me much upset

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DatingPsychoscom/internet/DatingPsychoscom-WebmasterDatingPsychoscom-They-posted-my-picture-that-was-sent-to-the-722996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DatingPsychos.com

Brain Fitzgerald !!!FOUND!!! **OWNER OF DATING PSYCHOS.COM**

AUTHOR: EXPOSED1111 - (United States of America)

The infamous Brain Fitzgerald HAS BEEN FOUND HE OWNS HASSMAN FITZGERALD

BRIAN FITZGERALD
 Hassman Fitzgerald Entertainment, Inc.
11601 Dunstan Way, Suite 206
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Phone: 310.471.4546
Fax: 720.247.7688
Email: brian@cacadv.org

HIS ISP PROVIDER IN THE EVENT SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO SUBPOENA THEM IS (CODERO)
Codero Legal Department
 8735 Rosehill Road, Suite 400 Lenexa, Kansas 66215
 Tel: (913) 890-7766 / Fax: (913) 890-7787 E-mail: legal@codero.com

THE FORMER OWNER JERAMEY JOHNSON MAY STILL BE IN CONNECTION TO DATINGPSYCHOS.COM

JERAMEY JOHNSON
CELL PHONE # 949 510 5364

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REPORT THEM TO THE INTERNET CRIME DEPARTMENT

blackmail

AUTHOR: Anita Weatherly - (United States of America)

After several tries with the web master on this site and getting no response I was finally directed to another page where I was told I could have the offending aticle removed if I paid $100 to the charity featured on their web site.  I refused of course. Next I contacted the FBI and made a compalint and received a response from them. I also sent an email to the charity and told them what was going on. The chairty sent me an email saying that I was threatening them and they welcomed an FBI investigation. Upon further investigation by me I discovered the charity and the web site were one and the same. I confronted the web master about this and received no reply. I then contacted the California Attorney General and submitted a complaint on the charity. The Charity is called California Coalition Against Domestic Violence. They are supposed to be listed in California. Upon checking the list of charities in California this charity is not listed. I also contacted AOL and received no response. My next step will be to file a complaint with the Attorney General of Maryland where I now live. I also need to find out who the person is that sent my picture to this web site in the first place. What will happen next is anyone's guess. Who knows what these government agencies will do.  I consider this blackmail and extortion and I am sure there are several more I could add.  I sit here waiting for help. It may never come. l