Complaint Review: Datingsitebuilder.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Sillyfeets — Alberta Canada
Internet, California United States of America

Datingsitebuilder.com Datingsitebuilder.com STEALS and WITHDRAWS MONEY OUT YOUR BANK AFTER CANCELLATION Internet, California

Dating Site Builders are a scam, I have been trying to Cancel my Account with them since October and after many Emails and voicemails left they still didn't cancel it but kept withdrawing money for 3 months after.

They never return your voicemails as I have left several messages, I emailed every Email Account of them and never responded, but when I finally said I am going to see a lawyer after ignoring my request to cancel my account I finally got a respond. But no refund because its pass 30 days non the less that I've been leaving voicemails and emails with no reply from them 3 months with no response from this dating site builders.

Many emails and voicemails to cancel they just kept withdrawing money from my bank Account so be very very carefull as they never pick up their phone and hide behind their Emails with a lack of customer care.

I finally talked to someone after 3 months trying to get a hold of someone I finally do and still won't get refunded even after the whole 30 days crap , they just withdrawn money out of my account on the 4th of December and not even refunding that.

This company will withdraw money from your account with no permission and will ignore your request to cancel your account .....BIG SCAM.....STEALING MONEY...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datingsitebuildercom/Internet-California-/Datingsitebuildercom-Datingsitebuildercom-STEALS-and-WITHDRAWS-MONEY-OUT-YOUR-BANK-AFTE-982398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datingsitebuilder.com