Complaint Review: Dave Burke, Real Talk, 630 KHOW, Real Talk Radio Network, Real Talk Network

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:Eastampton New Jersey
Dave Burke, Real Talk, 630 KHOW, Real Talk Radio Network, Real Talk Network
1333 W. 120th Ave. Westminster, Colorado U.S.A.

Dave Burke - Real Talk - 630 KHOWDave Burke, Real Talk, 630 KHOW, Real Talk Radio Network, Real Talk Network Credit scam Westminster Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am a member with a solution

*Author of original report: Real Talk Network, Inc

On October 21, 2008 me and my sister sign up the Real talk network, INC. service. We made to full payment of $1997.00 each for the membership. that day we was giving instruction that for the next month meeting. On November 11, 2008 the coach looked over my financial statements he told me at I could not get into any of our programs with a low credit score so he told me I needed to call VIP Credit Experts. During that month I call someone from VIP Credit to start working on my credit. That day I called I found out that the cost is $1,000 but for members its only $500.00.

After signing up with VIP I find out from one of he working at VIP credit experts Mr. Matthew Pillmore that Real Talk Network, INC only work with people that own a home. He told me he well talk with Mr. Burke about my refund. ( This was in early December ) I personally called and left message at Real Talk Network, inc office about a refund with no reposes.

On January 5, 2009 I sent a email to Real Talk, support department. No reposes. On January, 12, 2009 I sent a certified letter to Real Talk with no reposes. At this point I like a refund for both products.

Walk411
Eastampton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-Burke-Real-Talk-630-KHOW-Real-Talk-Radio-Network-Real-Talk-Network/Westminster-Colorado-80234/Dave-Burke-Real-Talk-630-KHOWDave-Burke-Real-Talk-630-KHOW-Real-Talk-Radio-Networ-432246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Burke, Real Talk, 630 KHOW, Real Talk Radio Network, Real Talk Network

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am a member with a solution

AUTHOR: Peterb - (U.S.A.)

Here is my solution for Walk411,

I am also a member for real talk network and I share a alot of your views. I first tried going through real talks corp. office however I was told that that was a mistake. I left phone messages and several e-mails with no replys. A friend who first went we me suggested that I go back to there meeting site and complain to the person in charge. I did so and received at least more personal attention. They asked me to give it another month or they'd refund my $ 1995.00 no questions asked.

The reason you are getting problems with corp. office is that they are expanding so rapidly and they have no infasctructure. Shouldn't be that way, but try what I said and if they agree, get it in writing.

Good Luck, feel free to write and let me know how it turned out.

(((Redacted)))

Sincerely

Peter B
(((Redacted)))

Real Talk Network, Inc

AUTHOR: Walk411 - (U.S.A.)

Below is a copy of the email sent to me from BBB. 25 March 09

Complaint ID#: 75075022
Business Name: Real Talk Radio Network

You recently requested our help concerning a problem with the company named above. This correspondence is to notify you of the current status. The company has not responded yet, so a second letter of notification is being sent to them today.

If you have heard from the company and the matter has been resolved, please contact your BBB at llannholm@denver.bbb.org or notify us by using our ONLINE COMPLAINT system.

To go directly to your complaint click on the following website link: http://data.denver.bbb.org/complaint/view/75075022/c/eaoxef.

Sincerely,