Complaint Review: Dave Chuang Extreme Home media

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Conrad — Corona California United States of America
Dave Chuang Extreme Home media
14910 E Nelson, Industry, Ca. 91744 Industry, California United States of America

Dave Chuang Extreme Home media The king Nip, Mr. Scammer, Kenyu, Cheri Trujillo, Hi tech Pro Electronics, Crystal home theater, mclaren, Paramax, icinema, Divinci Absolute rip off, worst product in the business, broken system after broken system, will not give refunds Industry, California

*Consumer Comment: The truth

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: concerned reader

A new member has joined Dave Chuang, Cheri Trujillo Glen Smiths ex manager has joined in Mr. Chuangs scamming efforts. Their new brand is extreme home media, I helped them for years and finally came to the realization that Mr. Chuang is a scam artist. Many in the industry know me, I've been around many years. The amount of broken product that is sold to the salesmen is unreal, almost 40%. They refuse to QC them prior to selling them. They scammed me out of several thousand dollars, to all speakermen, business men, do not I repeat do not spend any money with them, you can get better product from any other supplier.

Hi-Tech Pro Electronics, Inc.

Dave Chuang

Fax (626) 855-1010

Cell (626) 475-1010

Cheri 626 475 1010

Contact: hitechproelectronics@yahoo.com

Apparently, a string of similar scam cases involve products under the
name Wahldorf. In response to some negative feedback on a scam forum,
Mr. Chuang wrote the following, clearly indicating to dealers that his
products are still effective in scamming operations: I just wanted to
let you know that we have a new line under Crystal Home Theater.
Crystal has no negativity online so that way when youre in the middle
of it and they research online, they wont find any negativity about

You can check out the products online at
www.crystalhometheater.com. I hope to hear from you soon. It also
appears that Mr. Chuang supplies to scamming operations throught the
country, and possibly beyond.

Other websites owned by Hi-Tech Pro Electronics:

From http://www.importgenius.com/importers/hi-tech-pro-electronics-inc:

GUANGZHOU, ,CN 02036369987

Notify Party:

Port of Loading:

Port of Discharge:

Long Beach, California

Declaration of Goods:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-Chuang-Extreme-Home-media/Industry-California-91744/Dave-Chuang-Extreme-Home-media-The-king-Nip-Mr-Scammer-Kenyu-Cheri-Trujillo-Hi-tech-P-814561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Chuang Extreme Home media

The truth

AUTHOR: D - (United States of America)

DOING BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL REPORTED Consumers, just because a company or individual is reported on Rip-off Report does not necessarily mean you should not do business with them. In many cases, its just the opposite. Just because a company is posted on Rip-off Report does not mean they are "bad". At some point in time, everyone has felt like they've been ripped off, when that may not have been the case. Not everything published on the Internet, or local newspapers, or local TV news is always true. Many stories, no matter where you see them, may have a bias slant.

The above paragraph was copy and pasted from the home page of ROR. I was the the one who initially wrote the post on the above company and person. People do change, companies make right, sometimes the poster is in the wrong. I will honestly say at the time I wrote the post I felt like I was treated unfairly. I can also say that majority of what I wrote was not true. I asked ROR to remove my post several times, they want a $2,000 fee to do so. They are not nice people, they just want money. The person Cheri Trujillo who wrote the rebuttal is a liar and a thief. I've worked hard for many years for my family. I brokered a deal and wanted a commission on that deal. I received money from that deal, not as much as I should have but there was money given to me. Cheri ripped off the company mentioned above for more than $20,000. She promised a lot and delivered nothing. She received $2,000 to get her car fixed and never re paid the loan. She quit the company by never showing up again, not a phone call, text, or an email. Flat out stole money and left like a loser. I have rekindled my relationship with the person and company I slandered. We have an awesome product and an awesome warranty. I have worked extremely hard to keep my name and company clear of this website. It's a shame my name reached this site by a loser that had nothing to do with my business. This site attracts negativity, even if a company makes right they will not remove a posting. As ROR has stated in their own words "ABOVE" just because our names and brand names are on this site it doesn't mean we are bad people or do bad business. My name when googled now comes up with ROR, if it were a genuine statement or a serious complaint I could live with that, however it was a made up lie from a thief. I have never got over on anybody. If ROR ever deserves to remove a couple of posts this is the case. I have apologized several times for my childish antics by ranting a made up post. We are good people with families. The company didn't deserve to be slandered by myself. I didn't deserve to be put on this site by a tweaker loser thief. Please don't let the above posts have an impact in your decision to do business with ourselves. If you do read this, thank you for your time and God bless. DP

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

concerned reader

AUTHOR: concerned consumer - (United States of America)

It is a shame that Dino Provenzano has to resort to these antics, lol wow it must be miserable being him and he cant make money on his own, he uses these so called speaker men to make money for him by buying them for far less than he charges his speaker crew an arm and a leg, and when he couldn't get David or Kanyu to give him money for hiring me Cheri, he is trying to use Defamation of Character on all of us in this industry he already tried to extort money from my old boss Glenn Smith but couldn't so now he has to try somewhere else why don't you try getting a real job and provide for your family instead of looking for someone to make it for you well i am making more than you know that is why you didn't get a dime off me working here, happy new years Dino!!!!!!!!!!