• Report: #271953

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2007

• Reported By:La Mesa California
Dave Espino; Auctions For Income; AFI Auction Max
15820 Euclid Ave. Chino, California U.S.A.

Dave Espino; Auctions For Income; AFI Auction Max Unauthorized charges to my account. Ripoff Chino California

I responded to a Dave Espino TV ad for assistance in getting started as an
e-Bay seller. When I called in my order, I responded "NO" to all the add-on sales pitches. It was something that I expected, so I wasn't bothered by it. I just wanted the basic package.

I received what I had ordered a few days later. Alot of glossy brochures, a written pep talk from the desk of Dave Espino to buy more services, a video, and a manual. So far so good. Although, in hindsight, I think if I invested in
"e-Bay for Dummies" I would be just as well off.

Now what gets to me is this unauthorized deduction from of $29.99 from my bank account. e-Bay built a successfull reputation. Now, scammers are comming in to feed off of this reputation. I was contacted by a member of the Success Team to pay more to be mentored to become fast tracked. I politely declined. I think I'll call Bryant back and see how he likes working for a shady outfit.

La Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2007 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-Espino-Auctions-For-Income-AFI-Auction-Max/Chino-California-91708/Dave-Espino-Auctions-For-Income-AFI-Auction-Max-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-account-Ripo-271953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Espino; Auctions For Income; AFI Auction Max