Complaint Review: Dave Jackson,Todd Smith,Federal Trade Commission

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Ludington Michigan
Dave Jackson,Todd Smith,Federal Trade Commission
NewYork City, New York U.S.A.

Dave Jackson,Todd Smith,Federal Trade Commission ripoff of money for sweepstakes New York City New York

Contacted by individual by the name of jasen garza who claimed to be with the dreamfoundation and told that I won the second place entry in the sweepstakes.I believed him because it sounded so convincing,anyway I was passed to a man by the name of Dave Jackson who claimed to work for the Federal Trade commision in New York and informed that he would be handeling my file.I was asked to pay for several services from insurance to immigration and customes which like an idit I did.I was so dumb I kept checking the information out but I still got back the answer that this was lagit.I am now in serious trouble with my credit and home with no where to turn I will have to try to file for bankrupcy and start over.These individuals continue to call me and try to get to pay more money to get my prize that does not exsist now I after sending what I should not have sent all I can do is just hang up.

Gloria
Ludington, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-JacksonTodd-SmithFederal-Trade-Commission/NewYork-City-New-York/Dave-JacksonTodd-SmithFederal-Trade-Commission-ripoff-of-money-for-sweepstakes-New-York-464628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Jackson,Todd Smith,Federal Trade Commission