screen

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Revealing — Omaha Nebraska
Dave Lewis
Internet USA

Dave Lewis dtlewis06@gmail.com postyourads@facebook.com facebook.com/postyourads www.facebook.com/postyourads Promote Your Business To 5000 Cities! I Will Put Your Product Or Service On 5000 Web Pages And Submit Every Page To Google, Yahoo And Bing! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Delete the post I submitted

I contacted Dave from his ad on facebook. My friend and I needed traffic for our work from home link to get more traffic using google, bings, and search engines he claimed he would give my friend and I. This was the first sign I should have known when he said he did not have an active paypal because his wife used it..***He wanted the money on a money pak card that day,which my friend did not have.., First sign this was a scam. He has not sent us the 5000 web pages update that he was paid $145 for. This service was paid by my friend who was also helping me.

This Dave, has made no effort to get this done in the time frame in which he promised., but keeps making excuses about his artistic daughter, in the hospital, ..I wrote him and told him that I understood, and parenting is first when it comes to your child..I too am a mother..I expected him to give us a new timeline, but he sent me the very unprofessional email below. [continued below]....

......He took the money and made an agreement..I can understand a day or 2 behind..,but when that day approaches, he moves the deadline again. My friend has contacted him, and so have I.

Finally after asking him to keep his agreement..business is business, he sends me an aweful message, with threats of not completing the job in which my friend paid him.  I want everyone to see what you are dealing with. Please  DO NOT send this man any money, and NEVER send money through a money pak to people you don't know

Sent: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 6:39 pm
> Subject: Re: I wrote you back on facebook...

Sent: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 6:39 pm
> Subject: Re: I wrote you back on facebook...
> I just sent Greg a text. In case he doesnt get it, my wife used my
> paypal debit card without telling me
> so my account is in the negative. If Greg buys a MoneyPak card at any
> Walmart, Walgreens, CVS or 7-11
> for $145 ($5 load fee) That will save you both another $50 and make
> the total $150 instead of $200.
> This means I will be doing 1 of your sites free :) Please let him know
> about the text or forward him this.
> At least it will save you both money and I might get to see some of it
> before my wife and kids suck it up :)
> Thanks
> Dave

Here is his terrible vulgar unprofessional message to me..Why was this necessary. If he delivers our order, I will be back with an update..But in my opionion, he has scammed us

"I understand. There is no man on the planet earth who would make you 5000 web pages for 3 pennies each. Plus I am hosting them for you free saving you $200 a year!!! Dont be a f***ing idiot with me when Im going through a tough time with an autistic daughter or I will just forget your project all together. Try to find some a**hole to make you 5000 web pages on the internet for 3 cents each. I really hate broke motherf**ers like you taking advantage of me and trying to talk s***. Be patient or I will just cut you off. Im not some punk a** b** like Greg who helps your sorry a** motherf***er. I know your type. Dont play me a**hole."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-Lewis/internet/Dave-Lewis-dtlewis06gmailcom-postyouradsfacebookcom-facebookcompostyouradsnbspwww-1166816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Lewis

Delete the post I submitted

AUTHOR: Revealing - ()

I want to remove the report on this creep guy..I don't think what he did is right to us, but I don't want to put him on blast like this either.. God will take him down. I was angry, and I'm still angry with what he did, but If it's possible, please remove the report all together.. He is very profient in the internet google, and bing search engines, and I just had the thought, what if he ruins my good name and reputation out of revenge..So please lets remove this, as it could get pretty ugly.

Cynthia