Complaint Review: Dave Winters: DBA The Back Office

• Submitted: Fri, December 02, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: Screwed Customer — Ocala Florida United States of America
Dave Winters: DBA The Back Office

Dave Winters: DBA The Back Office Back Office Screwed us over & left us hanging. Lied to us, & our customers, failed to do as he had said. Last but not least we gave him collections that he never did. Internet

Dave Winters, the so called owner of The Back Office is a real a** hole. He stood me up, lied to us, took collections and never worked them. Stood me up a half dozen times and did not return my calls. To make matters worse he lied to my customers and left me hanging. He is one lousy business man and you do NOT want to give this unprofessional louse any business.

He told me he has 6 offices in 6 states, the truth is he has none, thats right no physical address at all. He is only on the internet like most scam artists. This guy is really bad news. Do not give him your personal tax or accounting information as he can not be trusted in any way! Snake in the grass!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2011 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-Winters-DBA-The-Back-Office/internet/Dave-Winters-DBA-The-Back-Office-Back-Office-Screwed-us-over-left-us-hanging-Lied-to-u-804367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Winters: DBA The Back Office