Complaint Review: Dave

• Reported By: DAB — Jacksonville Florida
Dave
Jacksonville, Florida USA

Dave NOT happy with these scammers Jacksonville Florida

For the last 3 months Journey pass has deducted a membershiup fee from my checking account after I cancel the services the first week I got it. The rude customer service person asked if I kept my cancelation number. I get no response from the "Execcutive or management " office as they keep passing me around to each other. No one takes responsibility for their actiosn. I have received NOTHING from this company and i Just want the money you deducted from my account back.

When you are a middle class fa,ily with a budget you do not need extra money come out of your account and then my kids suffer as we have less to go around. This is unacceptable and I will let everyone I know what a scam this company is. No one should have to go through the agony I has as they have the worse customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave/Jacksonville-Florida/Dave-NOT-happy-with-these-scammers-Jacksonville-Florida-1114601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave