Complaint Review: Dave's Appliances

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: SisterMoon — North Wales Pennsylvania
Dave's Appliances
280 Horsham Road Horsham , Pennsylvania USA

Dave's Appliances: SWINDLER! Screwed over for a month...then still not made whole Horsham Pennsylvania

The worst experience ever! Called to have our gas stove repaired. Was told the part would need to be rebuilt and should be ready in a week. A week goes by...no call, another week goes by...still no call. I called every day looking for an update to when it would be fixed. I have an autistic child who only eats certain foods.....and having to get take out all the time to feed him was getting a bit played out. An ENTIRE month later, they call and schedule the tech to come out....and he does.....and CAN'T fix it!

Then they want to refund me by check....(I paid with my credit card). They in turn, refund me less $159 for a service call, which was never specified on my work order. If it couldn't be fixed, they should have told me that a month a go and I would have just bought a new stove. This place is a scam! Office manager is condescending and has to check "with Dave" for everything..... This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. If I ran by business like this, I would be OUT OF BUSINESS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daves-Appliances/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/Daves-Appliances-SWINDLER-Screwed-over-for-a-monththen-still-not-made-whole-Horsham-1071259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave's Appliances