Complaint Review: Dave's snow plowing

• Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Hares — Rochester Michigan
Dave's snow plowing
6207 Atkins Drive Troy, Michigan United States of America

Dave's snow plowing Dave H. Barlow Rude, unethical, unprofessional individual who refuses to provide service you paid for Troy, Michigan

I have had to call Dave Barlow on numerous occasions to inquire as to when he would have a truck coming to my house. Every time I called he was rude and confrontational. Today was the last straw. I again called him to simply ask when the truck would be at my house to plow the driveway. He said it hadn't snowed enough (2") and his trucks would not be out. When I asked him why every time I called he was always so rude and confrontational. He stated that it's because all his customers lie! So now I was a liar before I even said anything. When I started to tell him that it had in fact accumulated over 2" and I had measured it, he went off on me on the phone, said no one else had called and I was the only one. Sarted ranting and raving...at that point I hung up. Easy to blow off customers when they have prepaid for a season's worth of service.

The only way this guy can stay in business is that he must have a lot of commercial accounts and just rips off the residential customers and doesn't care. Totally DB. Save your money this guy is a angry SOB who has no ethics and will not do what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daves-snow-plowing/Troy-Michigan-48085/Daves-snow-plowing-Dave-H-Barlow-Rude-unethical-unprofessional-individual-who-refuses-1035266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave's snow plowing