Complaint Review: David Baronn Dog Trainer

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Glimmerjim — Fair Oks California
David Baronn Dog Trainer

David Baronn Dog Trainer A scourge on the dog training profession, Internet

In line with the other reports here, I had a most discouraging business relationship with this "gentleman". I had a new lab puppy that I wanted to develop into a well-behaved family member. After looking at a few websites in the area. I decided to give David Baron a call. After a few moments on the phone, he started to discuss price. His initial quoted price was around $1800, with a vague guarantee of "I can do great things with your dog." Sensing my initial reluctance to lay this kind of money out, with no references given, he started a sales pitch of how others charge in the neighborhood of $1200, but he is better and, besides, if you can't afford $1800 you can't afford $1200, so it is irrelevant."

Well, after this introduction I went my way. I eventually found some very nice trainers, that give very personalized service, and have group rates at around $85 for 6 or 8 sessions, with an open promise that if you need more time with your dog you can come the next session. I found them very friendly, capable, and affordable. I mentioned this gentleman, David Baron, to them once. They both had stories to tell that would not only shock , but make one question the legality and integrity of the gentleman. Now please keep in mind this was simply one side of the story, and I do not know the actual events.

But after my rude introduction, and after considering the appropriateness of his internet sites which simply attempt to impress with his "financial success", none of the opinions given surprise me. This is simply a personal opinion, not an indictment. Now I have seen that he is getting out of the dog training business to be some sort of "financial adviser." Once again he is flaunting his accoutrements of monetary success, such as a luxury car in his photos, to display his personal financial success. In my opinion this guy is a flake, with wealth obtained neither from dog-training nor financial investment advice. Perhaps a lottery winning or an inheritance? Tread VERY carefully around this gentleman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Baronn-Dog-Trainer/internet/David-Baronn-Dog-Trainer-A-scourge-on-the-dog-training-profession-Internet-1043094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Baronn Dog Trainer