Complaint Review: David Brooks

• Reported By: LaBelle — Lakeside California
David Brooks
, Select State/Province USA

David Brooks Reportedly won several million from the Publisher's Clearing House

I was caled on 10/24/13 by a man with an accent who asked if i had received a letter from Publisher's Clearning House notifying me I was a winner in the company's three tiered drawing.  I replied that I had not received a letter. He said his name was David  Brooks and a liasion officer for PCH,  and his phone number was 702 347 9561 x 2.  In order to claim the prize I was to go to a Walgreen Drug store and purchase a green back scratch ticket for $500.

Once I had purchased the ticket I was to call him back with the receipt number.  The following day three people would appear at my door with a sealed red pouch with $1.5 million in cash. The additional money was  a check. He said they would come in a Brink's Armour Car and that one of the people's name was Sandy who would accompany me to the bank to deposit the check and cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Brooks/Select-StateProvince/David-Brooks-Reportedly-won-several-million-from-the-Publishers-Clearing-House-1094295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Brooks