Complaint Review: David Cassat Of Nittany Signs

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By:Boalsburg Pennsylvania
David Cassat Of Nittany Signs
2351 Commercial Blvd State College, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

David Cassat Of Nittany Signs Price increase on products after ordering and given a quote State College Pennsylvania

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: truth hurts, to daves wife

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Corrections

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Corrections

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: confronted by dave

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: spoiled rotten

*Author of original report: April 27, 2009 Rebuttal

AS a business owner I can not beleive that another such company would try to pull such a stunt. I call David about a neon transformer on April 30, 2008, he stated he'd call me right back with a price and delivery date. He called me back with a price of $86.00 plus tax which I was fine with.

On May 5, 2008 he called me back stating that the transformer would arrive on May 6, 2008 and would cost $93.00 plus tax. I told him as a another business owner that I refused to pay that price since he already had quoted me another price. We argued back and forth for a while and I was told to buy my product somewhere else. I called around for parts but can't receive them until later and have already set up a time and date to do the installation of the transformer. I called him back and he told me to buy my product somewhere else once again in a ignorant tone even after I offered to pay him more to get the transformer and be done with the whole box of shirades. I was told by another business that David Cassat had had a business in Altoona at one time and been pushed out of town and arrested for wrong doings of his customers in that town. I also had a customer of mine last last year that had Nittany Signs install a sign for them and they have had nothing but problems far as billing and customer service.

How many other consumers have been ripped off by this rip off artist. One more thing, when I ordered product from them last year I was told that there wouldn't be any freight and get it at his cost, at that time I didn't refuse it since it was for the same customer of mine and was on a deadline, but the same thing happened. They added all sorts of costs and when we spoke this last time, there was a statement that he had to hold the material for 2 weeks putting him off, that's bull because when it was delivered, I picked it up and payed for it on the next day.

Crs
Boalsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2008 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Cassat-Of-Nittany-Signs/State-College-Pennsylvania-16801/David-Cassat-Of-Nittany-Signs-Price-increase-on-products-after-ordering-and-given-a-quote-330675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Cassat Of Nittany Signs

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

truth hurts, to daves wife

AUTHOR: Mad A - (United States of America)

sorry you are sore at me wife of dave,, i am sorry dave lies, i have 3 witnesses that saw the whole thing, and these people don't know me, what dave don't know is i ain't dumb, did he notice that i went back to the van before i would talk to him,guess what, i grabbed my phone,it has voice recorder, if you and dave would really like to pursue this matter then i will be glad to go to the police, so tell your liing husband to stop with the lies and tell you the truth, i was nice to him, his anger came out and he started calling me names and tryed to say hurtful things,, ask him for the truth, or i could email you and the police the recording and take him to court for harassment with all the proof i have, and i don't care what my record says,i tell the truth any payed my dues, coalville don't like him,those lights he gave a friend ended up in the junk yard and not used,  i only voice truth when it matters, i have never caused trouble,but when someone is in the wrong then i will have a voice and be heard, he fired me for not working on the weekend, i was too qualified for the job, i have other witnesses from a dealership that knows his lies,,he can't even wire a timer, a few timers, so actually 2 car lots that i know of, i still have one of the workers numbers,,he offered me a better job, but i didn't take it,, again, i am sorry for your trouble, i tell you the truth, i swear it on God.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Corrections

AUTHOR: Jenn - (United States of America)

I want to set the record straight. Adam, first of all, you were fired for two reasons. 1, you were not doing the job correctly and had very little knowledge of what to do. 2, you were not honest about your criminal record when applying for the job. Your felonies were an issue for us.
I'm sorry to say, that you were not our best worker, by far. I would probably put you at the worst, but I try to say positive things. I'm not sure what the major issue is because you only worked for us for less then 2 weeks. I'm sorry that you have bitterness, but I'm not sure why?
As for Dave yelling and cursing at you, that's another false statement. He simply was asking you why you were making false statements on this website. You need to stop lying and making these false reports. I will not tolerate false and negative comments about my husband and our business !!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Corrections

AUTHOR: Jenn - (United States of America)

Let me set the record straight ... Adam, you were fired for two reasons, 1. You were not doing your job correctly. 2. You were not honest about your background and the felonies on your record made it an issue to have you continue working for us.
You were not our best worker, by far. I would probably place you at the worst. Also, Dave was not yelling and cursing at you when he asked you why you made a false report on this website. You need to stop with the lies. I'm not sure what the major issue is? You only worked for us for less then 2 weeks.
I'm sorry you have bitterness, but I'm not sure why you do. But, I will not tolerate these false statements about my husband and our business.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

confronted by dave

AUTHOR: Mad A - (United States of America)

i was in town bellefonte on monday the 17th of 2012, dave yells to me, i go over, he asks me why i posted this bout him, i told him i was telling the truth, he says i didn't want to show up for work, i said i was just being honest, he the starts making childish comments that i have no teeth and i have anger problem,and i don't have my kids, etc, i tell him take care and merry christmas, he then speeds away yelling and cursing, i have witnesses and proof of the incident, i really hate two faced people, i was his best worker and did my work fast and right for the time i worked for him, also, that weakened he wanted me to work and stay out of town,he kept mentioning bout wanting to go strip clubs and find women, that also made me feel dissident to go, not my kind of crowd....

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

spoiled rotten

AUTHOR: Mad A - (United States of America)

hello, i worked for the man briefly and thought he was ok untill he started pressing for me to work on the weekends. i almost did when he kept persuing me to but my kids needed me so i told him no,and he started talking like a mad spoiled child. calling me names,yelling,telling me i am crap,etc,,. it took him a month to pay me and when i got the check, it was half of what he owed me.he made false promices to pay me more then the other workers cause of my knowledge of electronics.

also, he rips off anyone he can, i remember working at a dealership and he tryed to blame his mistakes all on me and the other employees,what was strange was there was other contractors there that saw his ways and they tryed to give me there numbers to come work for them.

April 27, 2009 Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Crs - (U.S.A.)

I would like to remove this report as it has given me and my business nothing but legal problems, I only stated the facts at the time the original report was sent out, the owner did give me the name of a company that does repairs on neon glass and cut out the middle man for which I was dealing with before.