Complaint Review: David Charles Beal

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: James W. — Spring Texas
David Charles Beal
30207 Turriff Magnolia, Texas USA

David Charles Beal aka Empire Pools, aka new image construction and concrete Blatant arrogant Con artist, he will take your money, cash the check and then brag about how he screwed you out of your money Magnolia Texas

David Charles Beale answered an inquiry call on installing concrete on a commercial job. He presented a convincing array of photos of jobs that he claimed he installed and presented false documentation of insurance. He was quite the convincing calling artist to say the least. Upon filling out what appeared to be a legitimate installation agreement he asked for half of the contract amount to be deposited with him in order to start the job. We made a $2000 initial deposit with David Charles Beale as requested so that we could get this job underway. Is Crews immediately began to unload tools and wheelbarrels on the job site. He stated he had to leave and go check another job and would be back momentarily. When he came back his crew loaded up and left. I did not hear from David Charles Beale for at least five days.

On the fifth day when I contacted him and asked him when he was going to complete the job, he began screaming at me that he did not have to take this blank and began telling me how happy he was that he got to keep my deposit money and began taunting me over the phone. [continued below]....

..... He claims to be a member of the Aryan nation and does not care and says he is protected and that I deserved to get the screwing that I got for being so stupid to write him a check. He laughs about stealing the money and states that he makes six figures and lives on the lake with jet skis bass boats and all kinds of toys and taunted me by telling me that he was going to take my $2000 put it in his bass boat and drive around the lake all weekend drinking beer. I am quoting exact words verbatim that he stated to me. He has cost me not only the money that he has stolen but downtime and penalties for not completing the job on time as this was a commercial project. He lives in a trailer park in magnolia Texas and operates his concrete business out of a trailer located on FM 2978 in Magnolia, Texas. He also claims to have been trained formally to do as he is doing by his own father who he claims to be the best at ripping people off "". I did look into his father and he is also in the concrete business but he covers several states. He is father is not currently part of this complaint however authorities are currently looking into his father and his business practices as a result of this investigation and posted alert.

Do not under any circumstances give David Charles Beale any money or property or anything of any value whatsoever and do not do business with this man as he has no intentions on completing any work that he iagreed to do. I should've known better when I noticed his wheelbarrels and shovels looked brand-new. I have located approximately 30 individuals that he has done this exact same scam to as they are on file with the Better Business Bureau in Houston.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Charles-Beal/Magnolia-Texas/David-Charles-Beal-aka-Empire-Pools-aka-new-image-construction-and-concretenbspBlatant-1141191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Charles Beal