Complaint Review: David Cornwall

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — anonymous Other USA
David Cornwall
1327 Hampshire Rd Charleston, South Carolina United States of America

David Cornwall Lying, stealing, cheating scam artist;claims he is military veteran; criminal history and dead beat dad Charleston, South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Completely fabricated, harmful and untrue posting about David Cornwall

*General Comment: Yes he is

David Cornwall is stealing from his renters.  He is charging rent from innocent people and pocketing the money he should be paying on the mortgage.  The homes are in foreclosure.  One of the homes was in the foreclosure process when he rented it out.  Do not rent from him.  He will be stealing your money and you will be forced out with no place to live.

David Cornwall claims to be a retired Air Force Veteran who has served his country in the war in Iraq saying he is a F-16 fighter pilot.  He has never been in the military.  He is, in fact, a Citadel graduate.

He is also a dead beat dad who doesn't pay child support or provide insurance for his children yet has money to maintain dating websites, swingers websites, travels and has purchased a new home for himself.

David Cornwall has a criminal history and has been arrested numerous times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Cornwall/Charleston-South-Carolina-29412/David-Cornwall-Lying-stealing-cheating-scam-artistclaims-he-is-military-veteran-crimi-496211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Cornwall

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Completely fabricated, harmful and untrue posting about David Cornwall

AUTHOR: David Cornwall - (United States of America)

David Cornwall vehemently and 100% disagrees and denies the assertions in these malicious, anonymous comments concerning my personal and professional conduct, which serves no purpose other than too ultimately, slander and defame my personal and business reputation and character, due most likely to a personal vendetta.  While I do not wish to speculate as to someone elses motives, if this information is true, their focus should be more appropriately directed elsewhere, such as civil legal proceedings.

David Cornwall does not recognize the comments posted on this unaudited website (or on other non-accredited personal or consumer advocacy) as legitimate and truthful, backed by fact.  Posting anonymously is not an effective, nor fair way to deal with business or personal complaints.   Moreover, anonymously smearing my name is not a normal means to address whatever problem the person posting these false statements has with me.  Contrary to the outrageous claims made by these anonymous snipers, I value my good name.  For years I have conducted myself both personally and professionally without such attacks.  These anonymous hecklers cowardly hide behind their "anonymous" malicious statements by posting lies online (instead of seeking legitimate means of redress) with this made up slander and defamatory information.

In addition, the cowardly person hiding behind this anonymous posting, has obtained a picture of me, and has posted it here online, without my permission.  Worse still, the defamatory material posted here has used my personal name listed in this untrue Ripoff  Report to be key worded, copied and re-posted verbatim to other sites, such as Google, Bing and other prominent internet search engines.  As a result, when a past, current or potential employer, business or personal associate looks my name up online, this is one of the first things that pops up.  This is horrible and very unfair, and it must and will be stopped through legal proceedings.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me, nor is there any other type of information such as what is found here, anywhere else online about me.  I am currently aggressively investigating my legal options to resolve this issue by issuing a subpoena duces tecum in Superior Court in Maricopa County, Arizona, issued to Xcentric Ventures LLC, for the anonymous authors contact information, as well as the additional persons fictitious and untrue posting, and any other messages that have been posted on the website Ripoff Report, www.ripoffreport.com.

Where having the posting removed, or by bringing defamation of character suit against the anonymous person(s) posting these fabrications, I will continue to defend my unfairly besmirched name and I urge any former, existing or potential future friend, family member or business or professional associate (including those who have posted this material) to contact me directly in regards to this unfair and untrue posting.

Truly if you believe everything you read on the internet, especially when posted anonymously with no facts to prove or back up such outlandish, untrue, harmful and slanderous allegations, then you are just too naive to properly function in the modern day world; Put simply, you will believe anything, true or untrue that you hear or read anywhere.

Thank you for taking the time to read this heartfelt and genuine response to this unwarranted slander.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

David Cornwall
Charleston, SC

#2 General Comment

Yes he is

AUTHOR: Cornholed - (USA)

I can attest that David Cornwall is nothing of who he claims to be. I went on several dates with him and the entire time he referred to himself in the third person and as the alpha male. He told me he was childless as well. Neither were true. When I no longer wanted to see him he freaked out and told me to verbatim "TOUCH MY C**K" and continued to yell that in a public place.

He had zero class when in public and literally made fun of a one legged war vet right next to the poor guy. All in all he was a huge douche bag. Ladies beware. This guy scared me when I tried to brake it off. I really thought that had we not been in public he might have hurt me.