Complaint Review: David Desbons Lauvaux

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: marco pantanie — london Alabama
David Desbons Lauvaux
Nationwide USA

David Desbons Lauvaux David Desbons or David Lauvaux online marketing and seo scam artist london Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Answer to Post

If you are you thinking of seeking online seo services and online marketing like I did you Should probably be very cautious, as I learnt and will explain below.  There are scammers everywhere. David Desbons Lauvaux is one of them. David Desbons Lauvaux  promotes himself as a Seo expert, Angel investor, and marketing expert in london, taking large deposits promising the moon and does little or no work, before disapearing and not answering for his behavior.

Mostly working in London, United kingdom at leats that is what I know, he claims to offer services and brilliant customer service. However, there are nothing more than fraudulent assertions. I recently sought his services and sent him a required upfront payment of £5000, just to receive something can only be regarded as nothing more than copypast, and a badly written fake report.

As I was disappointed, I made attempts to contact David Desbons Levaux who also goes by the name of David Desbons. He guaranteed me that a better complete report will be sent, but these were just empty promises as I was informed that the results can be seen only after 8months.

I also found out after investigating that David Desbons Lauvaux's company did not exist and that he has multiple counts of court orders against him for failure to pay bills, as well as credit card fraud to his name.

I was totally shoked and angry, and this is why I caution everyone not to pay any lump sum to David Desbons Lauvaux before getting what you are seeking. Don’t be fooled by this reassuring assertions, David Desbons Lauvaux  is a con artist, and a fraudster.

I am writing this email, so that unlike me, you are not fooled by his promises and lose money. David Desbons Lauvaux is a fraud! Avoid him like the plague!

If you do know his whereabouts or address, do not hesitate to spread the word as we are many looking for him, alternatively please add to my post or share you experience if you have had any encounter with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Desbons-Lauvaux/nationwide/David-Desbons-Lauvaux-David-Desbons-or-David-Lauvaux-online-marketing-and-seo-scam-artist-1138010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Desbons Lauvaux

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Answer to Post

AUTHOR: David desbons-Lauvaux - ()

To whom ever wrote this post,

I couldn’t help but notice that you didn’t include your name or the company you work for. According to www.ripoffreport.com you posted this obviously fake “warning” from Arizona in the USA. I have never worked with a business or a person based in Arizona. So who are you?

That being said I would like to answer your ridiculous claims to settle this matter once and for all.

1.       I am an online marketing expert and have worked in this industry successfully since 2004.

2.       I have worked with some of the country’s largest and most successful businesses without EVER being called a “Con artist” or a “Fraudster”.

3.       I DO NOT claim to be an Angel investor and never have.

4.       I DO work with Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors who come to me for advice and professional council. Professionals who have actually researched my background and history and have found me to be above reproach.

5.       I DO NOT have a corporation in my name. When I work for companies as a consultant, I do so as an individual consultant and send invoices in my own name.

6.       I DO NOT take “Large Lump Sums of money” from clients. When companies decide they want to hire me, they simply pay my fees.

a.       FYI, as a consultant it is my job to analyze a company’s online marketing presence and provide expert advice on what I discover.

Reading your badly written, completely false and libelous post makes me wonder who you are and why you would place yourself and your business in such a legally vulnerable position.

To be clear, when I find out who you are and what business you so call “represent” I will be pursuing you and your business in court for your libelous and false accusations. I highly recommend that you immediately retract these statements and apologize to me publicly for trying to ruin my reputation.

David Desbons-Lauvaux